Official Website

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Barns & Noble at The Grove, L.A....

...is the biggest damn book store I've ever seen. The Writers' Society event that took place last Saturday (June 13th) was staged in their special events area on the third floor. Jon E. Directo (that's his real name) the Community Relations Manager, and Tony Toledo, the GLAWS president, made it all go like clockwork. Lights, cameras, action! Tony just sent me this picture he snapped during my turn. I have simply GOT to remember to stand up straight when I do these things.
A very huge THANK YOU to Jon E., the store, GLAWS, and all my wonderful pals who braved the crowds and the late hour. I didn't go on until 8:45 - and I'm usually in bed by 9. Having you there to laugh in all the right places really made it work for me.