Official Website

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do not pass go, do not collect $200 GO IMMEDIATELY TO...

"Bad" Brad Berkwitt's Ringside Report.to read one of the best damn interviews I've ever done, thanks to his great questions..

Here he is. He's the one on the right. The lovely lady with him is Valerie, who, for his 41st birthday last year,
took him to their favorite Italinan Restaurant, Extra Virgin. Now there's a great name for an Italian restaurant if I've ever heard one.


I hope every boxing fan in the world reads it and continues to enjoy the posts of this remarkable gentleman.

I confess, I wasn't that into boxing until I met this man. I don't even like to watch chess matches, I'm so averse to conflict.

But I've gained a new respect for the "art" and find the milieu fascinating. Thanks "Bad" Brad.

No comments: