Official Website

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FREE STUFF

So I went to the Office Depot to replace our Canon copier and they didn't have one. The cute sales guy talked me into getting a Hewlett Packard "all-in-one" even though I had no use for a scanner or fax. It's a lovely little machine, but not what I need. So, as I should have done in the first place, I went on line and got what I wanted delivered in a smart two days in spite of holiday traffic. 
Sooooo. If anyone in the Los Angeles area wants a practically new copier etc. email georginasworld@gmail.com and we'll figure out how to get it to you. I'd like to see it get a good home.


Speaking of good homes - Mr. Welsh has notified me that his mourning period for our dear departed cat, Bubba, is at an end and he is ready to audition a replacement. If anyone has a spare cat, preferably with all the shots and stuff in place, let us know. 
 
The rain continues. The garden if loving every minute of it.

No comments: