Official Website

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The reading at Book Soup, August 20, 2008

It was just like in the movies. Really. There were all these lovely people ready to listen to me read passages from my book (The Devil Made Me Do It) and by gosh, those that didn't already have a copy, BOUGTH ONE.

I wasn't even nervous. Well, maybe just a tad. But my far-better-half, John, said my voice was strong. All the laughs were in the right places, and there were even a few I hadn't counted on!

Life is good. Now - on to San Francisco. I'll post all upcoming events here, of course.
I'd love to hear from anyone who was there - or just anyone interested in more details about it, or the book, or me, or the state of the nation...

At the signing, photographer, Steve Zambrano, Jr. (twotreestevie@yahoo.com) handed me a CD of pictures he had snapped at the Adult Film Festival here in L.A. back last September.
Here for your amusement
: