Official Website

Saturday, September 17, 2011

She's BAAAAAAAACK.

Nine Eleven left me speechless. The tenth anniversary did the same. 

Moving on.

I finally got to meet the boxing guru Big Bad Brad Berkwitt  in person. He and his lovely lady love, Valerie, came to LA to show her son the wonders of LA. Our house is sort of on the way to Universal City so they stopped by for lunch.




 Our former next door neighbor, Lanny, moved in with his true love Jerry a few years ago. Lanny is the taller. They are both accomplished and recognized artists.
Here is one of Lanny's works.
Jerry has a studio, so Lanny moved in there and his grandson moved into the house next to ours. We never see him. You know how young people are - busy busy busy. Did get to see Lanny and Jerry for lunch recently.

The newspaper reporter (now a columnist with L.A. News!) Kevin Modesti and his pal, Randy stopped by. Kevin was assigned to cover Marilyn Chamber's memorial service where he interviewed me and we became lunch buddies.

"So what have you been doing this summer?" I ask.
"I've been sneaking into the swimming pools at the big hotels on my lunch break," she says.
"What a GREAT idea. Want some company?"





The swim bandits strike again.







So that's what I've been doing. 

Oh yes, we did finally get the rickety back screen door replaced.



A very happy Autumnal Equinox to all.

No comments: